My Arabic Alphabet Word Book is a unique book created to instill the love for the Arabic language in your child while introducing them to Islam. Each alphabet is accompanied by two carefully selected Arabic words, their transliterations and English meanings; making it an engaging way to learn!
• Uniquely designed such that one word on each page introduces the reader to a key concept in Islam, while the other is a commonly used everyday word.
• Each word is printed boldly with tashkeel (fatha, kasra and damma) and transliteration,making it easy for both native and non-native Arabic speakers to use this book.
• Suitable for all ages, it can be used by anyone at the beginning stage of learning the Arabic language.
• Opens from right to left just like the Quran to promote familiarization with Arabic texts.
• Attractive colours of the board book ensure that it remains engaging and the sturdy nature allows the child to flip the pages easily.
• This board book is also very durable and will withstand wear and tear over the years, growing with your child!
• Glossy coating on each page enables tracing of the letters and words with any dry erase marker. This helps your child develop both gross and fine motor skills as well as start to learn how to write the alphabets.
• Interactive QR code on the back cover of the book is linked to an online audiovisual presentation of the alphabets!
- Ages: 0-3yrs years
- Size: 7x7 inches
- Pages: 30 pages total