Khargosh aur Kachwa - Rabbit and the Tortoise (Step 4)
The classic "Hare and the Tortoise" story translated to Urdu and transliterated to Roman Urdu (English Script) in this bilingual book.
A familiar story that teaches the importance of working towards your goals, slowly and steadily.
Step 4 - Storybooks: Read Urdu stories to your kids, or get kids 6+ to read themselves
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary, pronunciation, flow and fluency
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Full English story provided as a reference
Who are these for?
- Adults who want to read Urdu to their kids 3+
- Kids 6+ that are reading English independently
- Hum jaisay log jinki khud ki Urdu ki parhai kumzor hai
- This book is NOT for that random Aunty who is going to say “tum log Urdu kharab kar rahay ho”
What do I get?
- 8” x 8” softcover book printed on high-quality paper
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text
- Story written in both Roman Urdu (English script) and Urdu script (plus an English version in the back for when you want to cheat)