In this Journal you will find the following:
1) Love of Allah and Islam in general when there is positive reinforcement involved.
2) Knowledge of your child’s deepest desires that are not bound by the limits of this world. If you (as a parent) are doing this with your child, I pray that it not only brings you two closer to Jannah, but also closer to each other by knowing each other’s deepest wishes and aspirations.
3) Learning simple and complicated colour names.
4) Learning basic and advanced shapes along with how symmetry works as kids fold the shape in half.
5) Art techniques ranging from pencil colours to paints and craft ideas ranging from nature art to recycled art.
6) Ability to reflect and imagine through “points to ponder” given with each Jannah verse/hadith.
7) Bonding through discussions of Jannah. Me and my 5yr old do this every single night and we have become fond of our bedtime routine because it feels like such a good way to wind down and relieve the stress of the whole day alhamdulillah.
8) Expanding children’s imagination and creativity by engaging their 5 senses.
9) Better knowledge of 5 human senses through knowledge of how they work in this world while getting to know some fun facts about how animals’ senses work as well.
10) Mindfulness (physical – being aware of their senses, emotional – awareness of their feelings and how it impacts them and people around them, and spiritual – instilling ihsan in everything they do because they have something tangible to achieve in aakhirah).
Hard Cover, Spiral Bound, 125 pgs
Ages 6 yrs +