This "Easy Sentences" book is filled with 3-4 word sentences that our kids use on a daily basis. Gently introduce a little more Urdu into your daily lives by encouraging the use of sentences from this book.
The bright illustrations will help kids understand the concept, while the easy words and sentence structure will help them get more comfortable with the language.
The Opposites in Urdu book includes a total of 28 illustrations, with 2 illustrations on each page depicting male and female sentence structures. Each illustration has a 3-4 word sentence written in Urdu and Roman Urdu (English script). The last page of the book provides translations for all the phrases used in the book.
Step 2 - Easy Urdu Sentences: Descriptive sentences and everyday conversations
- Introduce kids to very basic Urdu sentences they can use in everyday life to become more comfortable with the language
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary and pronunciation
Who are they for?
- Helpful for kids 2+ to get used to basic sentence structures and concepts
What do I get?
- Bilingual book with Urdu, Roman Urdu (English letters) and English translations
- 8” x 8” softcover book printed on high-quality paper
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text