Our kids either love them or hate them, but either way, they are eating some of them! Introduce Urdu words for common fruits and vegetables to your kids using a script they are familiar with.
The Phal Aur Sabzi book includes a total of 28 illustrations, with 2 fruit or vegetable illustrations on each page. Each item is labeled in Urdu and Roman Urdu (English script). The last page of the book provides translations for all 28 words.
Step 1 - Easy Urdu Words: Bright and fun illustrations of simple words
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary and pronunciation
Who are they for?
- Mostly popular with younger children, this series of books is for anyone that is new to Urdu
What do I get?
- Bilingual book with Urdu, Roman Urdu (English letters) and English translations
- 8” x 8” softcover book printed on high-quality paper
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text