Did you know that there are mosques around the world in almost every single colour? Have you ever seen an orange or a pink mosque? Let’s meet some children from around the world and find out about their favourite mosques.
Here are the 14 different mosques mentioned in this book!
1. 99 Domes Mosque - Indonesia
2. Al-Aqsa Mosque - Palestine
3. Bibi-Khanym Mosque - Uzbekistan
4. Dimaukom Mosque - The Philippines
5. Great Mosque of Djenne - Mali
6. Hagia Sophia Mosque - Türkiye
7. Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque - Sri Lanka
8. Jamia Mosque - Hong Kong
9. Kabbah - Saudi Arabia
10. Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque - Oman
11. Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque - Brunei
12. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - UAE
13. Vizinjam Mosque - India
14. Yellow Mosque - India
This wonderful book gives children the opportunity to explore different countries, colours and unique Islamic architecture.
- Author: Jenny Molendyk Divleli
- Illustrators: Aybüke B. Mumcu, Damla Koçak, Fatma Betül Akbal, Gökhan Özdemir, Gülşah Irmak, Hümeyra Yorgancı, M. Ahmet Demir, Menekşe Özdemir, Özlem Güneş, Şüheda Başer Yılgör, Zeynep Alptekin, Zeynep Begüm Şen
- Pages: 32
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 22cm x 22cm